March 2, 2014

Pink Coral Sterling Silver Pendant

Do you have some single unusual beads and do not know what to do with them?
I had a pink coral beads for 5 years or so. I even do not remember where I got it. Today, finally, it happened! :)
I made a pendant out of it. 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/181263197/pink-coral-sterling-silver-pendant?ref=teams_post

I used sterling silver filled wire, sterling silver beads and this pink free-form coral bead. 
The pendant measures about 2"(5 cm).
Comes with sterling silver filled 18" chain (46cm)

The pendant is very unusual and will make a nice conversation piece! 

You can buy it here (only one available).

5 comments:

  1. This is a very beautiful contemporary pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOW Amazing pendant!!!! Love the shape and the color of the pearl!

    ReplyDelete