Do you have some jewelry piece that is broken, has missing parts, or you do not wear it but would love to give it a second life?
That is what I had before: a pair of broken earrings with missing beads.
The finished result - Boho style pendant!
Extra materials you will need:
Head pins, eye pins*, a jump ring, extra beads of your choice.
1. Take off all the beads you have on your broken jewelry. Clean all the beads and findings if necessary (one of my earrings metal broke while cleaning it, that's why I made a pendant, not a pair of earrings).
2. Slide the smallest bead on a head pin, add another bead. I used dark brown wooden bead from another broken chain. Make a simple loop on the top, cut the wire. I made 6 of this elements: 5 for the bottom and 1 for the top.
3. Using eye pin (* I used the left over wires from the head pins), make 10 more beads with simple loops on both ends.
Speaking of tools... you may need: round nose pliers, chain nose pliers, and a pair of wire cutters.
4. Assemble the dangles. Each bottom dangle has three beads as shown.
5. Open the loop of the top bead and attach it to the loop of the focal teardrop.
6. Attach all the dangles to the focal teardrop.
7. Open a jump ring, slide it on the top lop of focal component, place a chain, close a jump ring.
Your pendant is ready!
Photos by SocksAndMittens