January 12, 2012

Madagascar Carnelian Pendant

I bought a beautiful Madagascar carnelian nodule last year in Tucson/ It has a Drusy on one side. I just felt in love in this stone since I saw it! It is big and thick:  54mm x 28mm x 20mm! I wanted to make a pendant out of it . Since it is so thick (20mm) and it has an irregular  thickness, I decided to "cage" it and show drusy through the net. I think I did it!
I added little "curls with agate beads for dramatic look.


 


Carnelian calms anger and grounds you in reality, while keeping you aware of unconditional love permeating the universe. Mentally, Carnelian focuses analytical capabilities and aids meditation by allowing deeper concentration while blocking out the swirl of thoughts that interrupt focus.

Carnelian is one of the few stones that never needs clearing, and can be kept in a bag or box with other stones to keep them cleared as well. Carnelian is useful in making decisions; keeping the focus on the here and now instead of on past experiences. Carnelian encourages initiative and determination.
This is truly one-of-a-kind stone. 
You can buy it at my Etsy shop here

By the way,  I have one carnelian stone on sale:

No comments:

Post a Comment