March 26, 2012

Playing with Square Wire

I am a "round" wire-worker. Actually. All my designs are made with round wire.
Last week, I ordered some square and half-round wire from Wire-sculpture. This place has not only sterling silver and gold-filled square wire, but also copper and bronze- they are in my favorite price range :)
A couple days ago I got a package and could not wait to play with new wire.
First, I wanted to make a bracelet. Or bangle...


Next, I wanted to make a ring from the book WireWork by Dale Armstrong.  Really, I love this ring.

UPD. I have also bronze square wire, so, why not to combine it with silver?
Theses rings look gorgeous on your finger!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! It looks simple enough, right? I am new to your blog and I'm so glad I found it! I invite you to check mine out! I hope you have a great week! =)

    -Heidi

    ReplyDelete